Please find below resources for home learning for each of our year groups.
Maths Chase times table practise- https://www.mathschase.com/
TT Rock Stars- https://ttrockstars.com/
White Rose Maths resources- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
SUM DOG- maths resource which is now offering free access for parents and children- https://pages.sumdog.com/sign-up/
Writing ideas- http://www.pobble365.com/
Twinkl are currently allowing free access to their resources. This covers the full curriculum. Once you have signed up, use the tabs at the top to search for the area you would like to look at- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/blog/how-to-utilise-twinkl-during-the-coronavirus-shutdown-a-guide-for-schools
Cbeebies Games- A variety of educational games. More suitable for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games
Phonics Play- Phonic games to play. Most suitable for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
Username: march20 Password: home
Education Quizzes-Education quizzes on different subjects. Suitable for all- https://www.educationquizzes.com/
Corbettmaths Primary-Maths work for KS2- https://corbettmathsprimary.com/
Reception activities to keep you busy!
Due to the school closures we have created a list of different activities and websites that you can use with your children whilst at home. Education is so important, so here are some ideas to help.
1. READING – listen to your child read and read stories to them. Ask them questions about the stories to improve their comprehension skills.
2. KEY WORDS – practise your child’s key words with them, practise recognising and spelling them. Get your children to write them down!
3. WEBSITES – ‘Twinkl’ have free resource packs specifically for Reception aged children.
‘Letters and Sounds’ have free resources and games available to support your child with their phonics.
‘Phonics play’ and ‘Education city’ have great interactive games that your children will be familiar with.
4. WRITING – write a description of someone who helps us in the community for our topic next term e.g. doctors, fire fighters, police etc.
5. HOMEWORK – look through your homework book and practise things that we have previously taught.
SOUNDS AND DIGRAPHS – practise recognising and writing all the sounds and digraphs we have learnt so far. Write words containing these and make sure the letter formation is correct.
Children have their revision guides to work through as well as many of the whole school websites to access. In addition to this, below are some work packs children can do from home: