At Oasis Academy Short Heath, we believe in the importance of a school uniform; it helps foster a sense of identity and unity. As such, we require all pupils to wear one at all times.
We are grateful to parents and carers for their full support in seeing that high standards are maintained in the wearing of uniform, tidiness and cleanliness. We assume all parents and carers will ensure their son or daughter dresses according to the uniform list. Because of the importance we place on school uniform, any pupil failing to turn up in appropriate uniform will be required to return home.
Mrs Hayes will be holding a uniform shop each Wednesday at 2:45pm where you will be able to purchase school cardigans and sweatshirts. Uniform sales / returns will only be dealt with on Wednesday’s – no exceptions.
- White polo shirt (with optional academy logo)
- Reception to Year 5 Blue sweatshirt/cardigan (with academy logo)
- Year 6 - Black sweatshirt/cardigan (with academy logo)
- Black shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black socks for boys
- Black tights or white socks for girls
- Smart black shoes
- Blue and white checked dresses can be worn in the summer
- School book bag (with academy logo)
Blue, black or white headscarves can be worn.
Hair accessories should reflect school colours and be blue, black or white.
Nail varnish must not be worn.
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan (with academy logo)
- Black jogging bottoms (with no logo)
- White t-shirt
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Stud earings and watches are the only permitted jewellery on site. Pupils wearing any other items, such as hoop or long earings, rings, or bracelets will be asked to remove them.
Please do not send you children to the academy with personal belongings other than those required for study. Mobile phones will be confiscated and any games devices brought in for break times should be done with caution. The school accepts no responsibility for lost items.